Harmsco PES-20-0.1-222 All-Poly Filter Cartridge
The Harmsco PES-20-0.1-222 All-Poly Filter Cartridge is a 20" long filter cartridge made of hydrophilic PES membrane for high quality water purification. It has a 0.1 micron size, 222 (flat cap) end caps, and is designed for a variety of water filtration applications, and has unique flow characteristics that makes it a more cost-effective alternative to general and electronic grade cartridges.
Below is a list of downloadable resources for available in .pdf format.
In The Box
Everything that comes with this product.
(1) Harmsco PES-20-0.1-222 All-Poly Filter Cartridge
Everything you need to know about this product:
- Size: 20" x 2-1/2"
- Micron size: 0.1
- Construction materials:
- Membrane - Polyethersulfone (PES)
- Support media - Polypropylene
- End caps - Polypropylene, 222 (flat cap)
- Center core - Polypropylene
- Outer support cage - Polypropylene
- O-rings/Gaskets - Buna, Viton, EPDM, Silicone, Teflon®, Encapsulated Viton
- Santization: 88°C filtered hot water for 30 minutes at a max of 15 psid
- Max. Temperature: 176°F (80°C)
- Max. Differential Pressures:
- Forward - 50psi (3.4 bar) at 20°C
- Reverse - 40psi (2.7 bar) at 20°C
Coverage for this product includes the following:
Limited Warranty: Harmsco warrants their products to be free of material and workmanship defects. Determination of suitability of Harmsco products for uses and applications contemplated by Buyer shall be the sole responsibility of Buyer.
The end user/installer/buyer shall be liable for the product’s performance and suitability regarding their specific intended applications. End users should perform their own tests to determine suitability for each application.