Harmsco PP-40-0.45-DOE All-Poly Polypropylene Filter Cartridge
The Harmsco PP-40-0.45-DOE All-Poly Polypropylene Filter Cartridge is a 40" long 100% polypropylene filter cartridge with a micron size of 0.45 and DOE end caps. It can hold up to 6.5 square feet of filter media and is designed for various water filtration housings and applications.
Below is a list of downloadable resources for available in .pdf format.
In The Box
Everything that comes with this product.
(1) Harmsco PP-40-0.45-DOE All-Poly Polypropylene Filter Cartridge
Everything you need to know about this product:
- Size: 40" x 2-1/2" O.D.
- Micron size: 0.45
- Construction materials:
- Filtration media - Polypropylene
- Support media - Polypropylene
- End caps - Polypropylene, DOE
- Center core - Polypropylene
- Outer support cage - Polypropylene
- O-rings/gaskets - Buna, Viton, EPDM, Silicone, Teflon® Encapsulated Viton
- Toxicity: All polypropylene components meet the specifications for bilogical safety per USP Class VI - 121°C for plastics.
- Maximum recommended operating conditions:
- Change out - ∆ P-35PSI
- Temperature - 180°F (82°C)
- Sanitization/sterilization: 90°C filtered hot water
Coverage for this product includes the following:
Limited Warranty: Harmsco warrants their products to be free of material and workmanship defects. Determination of suitability of Harmsco products for uses and applications contemplated by Buyer shall be the sole responsibility of Buyer.
The end user/installer/buyer shall be liable for the product’s performance and suitability regarding their specific intended applications. End users should perform their own tests to determine suitability for each application.