Fleck 9100SXT Twin 48,000 Grain Water Softener
MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY & SOFT WATER CAPACITY! The 9100SXT Twin Alternating 48,000 grain water softener utilizes two softening tanks to provide a limitless supply of soft water. Because each tank is fully depleted before being regenerated, not an ounce of capacity is ever wasted. This makes all our 9100SXT water softeners highly efficient - fewer regenerations, less water consumption, and less salt used up. Programming is intuitive and flexible with the push button LCD display. This is a WQA Certified water softener. Use our water softener sizing system to determine if this twin alternating 48,000 grain system is well suited for you.
Below is a list of downloadable resources for available in .pdf format.
In The Box
Everything that comes with this product.
- Fleck 9100SXT valve with digital controls
- 2 X Fiberglass resin tank (black)
- 1.5 cubic feet of water softener resin per tank (3.0 cubic feet total)
- Bypass valve
- Brine tank (black)
- Brine tank safety float
- Top baskets on each tank (prevents accidental loss of resin)
- Plumbing connectors
- Brine Line
Everything you need to know about this product:
- Install Location: Point of Entry
- Softener Tank Dimensions (x2): 10" diameter X 54" height
- Brine Tank Dimensions: 15" X 17" X 36"
- Plumbing: either 3/4" or 1" Male or Female (customer choice)
- Required Accessories: None
- Electrical Requirements: 110V Standard
Coverage for this product includes the following:
- 5 years on softener valve
- 10 years on resin tank
- 10 years on brine tank
This warranty is for manufacturer's defects only. Certain water softener components, such a the main piston, seal & spacers, and the brine valve will experience wear and tear during normal usage of the softener and are not covered under the warranty.