The Citymasterᵀᴹ is Aquatell's perfect softener for homes and cottages on municipally supplied water. Compact yet powerful, our purpose-selected components produce a high-performing machine that will deliver years of luxurious soft water.
The combination of a genuine Fleck™ upflow regeneration control valve with high-quality Canadian-made 10% cross-linked resin means that exceptional efficiencies can be obtained. The Citymasterᵀᴹ can regenerate using as little as 27 gallons of water and 3 pounds of salt achieving a Softener Efficiency Rating (SER) of 4,833 grains per pound of salt used.
The Citymasterᵀᴹ softener comes complete with brine tank, safety float, and a heavy-duty 1-micron sediment filter to protect your softener investment and the rest of your home and appliances.
In the Build
- Fleck™ Upflow Control Valve
- Bypass Valve + 3/4" Male Threaded Connectors
- High-Durability Paddle-Wheel Meter
- 1.0 Cubic Foot of 10% Cross Linked Canadian-Made Resin
- Top Basket (Prevents Accidental Resin Loss)
- 9" x 35" Media Tank
- 1.05" High Flow Riser Tube
- 11" x 11" x 35" Brine Tank
- Brine Well w Fleck™ Safety Float
- Brine Tank Floor Drain Fitting
- Brine Grid
- 5' Brine Line
- 10" Big Blue Filter Housing w 3/4" Inlet/Outlet
- 25-to-1 Micron Gradient Sediment Cartridge
- Filter Mounting Bracket + Hardware
- 2 x 1g Silicone Lubricant
- 5 years on all components
This warranty is for manufacturer's defects only. Certain water softener components, such as the main piston, seal & spacers, and the brine valve will experience wear and tear during normal usage of the softener and may not be covered.
* These systems will remove dissolved iron but may not remove oxidized iron. Learn more about this here.