At Aquatell we want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. That’s why we offer a 110% Money Back Guarantee on most items*. If you’re not happy with your purchase we will refund the full product amount and add 10% of the pre-tax product cost to your account as a credit on your next purchase with us.
* Some items are not returnable. This includes, but is not limited to replacement UV Sensors. Special ordered items will be subject to a 25% restocking fee (there are very very few of these products!). Water softeners and backwashing filters may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Fill out “Product Return” form.
- Receive “Return Authorization” document by email.
- Ship the returning product back to us, with the “Return Authorization” document in the box.
- After we receive and inspect the returned product, we will provide a full refund and add 10% to your account.
- Item(s) must be unused and in sellable condition (ie. in working order, no broken parts, no missing pieces, etc.).
- Items(s) must come in their original packaging.
- Item(s) must have been purchased within the past 30 days.
- Returns must be authorized within 30 days of the original purchase.
- For returns based on an Aquatell error, no restocking fee will be applied.
- For standard returns, a 25% restocking fee will be applied (75% of the value of the order will be refunded).
- Shipping costs are non-refundable unless it was Aquatell that made the error.
- For product returns that the bring the original order total below the free shipping threshold, the amount returned to the customer will equal the value of the returning products minus our standard shipping fee, minus the restocking fee.
- Product return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless it was Aquatell that caused the error.